Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday, Nathan

Nathaniel Jacob turned 3 years old yesterday, February 18th. It seems just like yesterday I was holding him in my arms while he looked into the eyes of his aunt Mimi the day he was born. We love you Nathan and can't wait to spend many more years with you. No matter how far away you are, your aunt Mimi and Uncle Brice will always be a phone call away.
It was really hard to take pictures last night because this little rugrat didn't want to sit still. I'm a little disappointed I didn't get better pictures like I had hoped, but things were too fast paced for me to keep up. They still look great, but my photography skills could have been better.






3 comments:

Parrett Five said...

He looked so happy in the pictures! You did a great job! You are too hard on yourself.

Btw... I love the dress you are wearing in the profile picture. So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Lisa. I was pregnant in that picture and didn't even know it. That was last June. I found out like a week after that pic was taken that I was preggo. I think about it everytime I look at it and it makes me sad. I got the dress from Anthropologie.

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! I love the look on his face in the driving game pic! He looks so intense lol!