Sunday, February 15, 2009

yesterday & tomorrow

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. We had a blast at Benihana's with Chad and Kristi. Below are some pictures that I took with my crappy 18-55mm lens. I didn't want to take the expensive 85mm with me since I am still learning how to work it.

And tomorrow my sister, PJ, and adorable nephew will be here. I am thrilled to see them.

Kristi- I had a great time last night, thanks for the laughs:) I'll cook you some elk soon- promise. And thanks for the extra rice:)




3 comments:

julie said...

I love Japanese steakhouses! you look beautiful!

Cora said...

Elk... Does it taste game-y?

-Cora

Maryann said...

Ha ha Cora, it just taste good. Really good. It's probably the best meat I have ever eaten. My grandfather kills them in CO and brings back to Texas. I prefer not to shoot animals so I let him do it:)