Saturday, March 7, 2009

photo shoot weekend

I am so excited for today and tomorrow. Today I am taking Easter pictures for a girl and her family who is good friends with my aunt Brenda. I have never met them and I am looking forward to doing a photo shoot for someone I don't know. If I want to do this professional one day, I have to get use to the idea of working with people I'm not familiar with. And tomorrow I am taking pictures for our church and new pastor. Hopefully on Monday I will be able to take Kristi's maternity pictures, but we're going to play it by ear and see how her dad is since he's still in the hospital. I know Kyle would tell her to go and have fun, but it's really not that easy when your daddy is in the hospital trying to get his heart rate down.

watch for an update:)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I can't wait to see pics! :)

Lesley At Sarita Farms said...

Hey girl....I am so glad you are getting into photography. You will love it!! I did a maternity shoot yesterday and it was fun....you can check it out on my site. www.lesleymarc.smugmug.com
It's the Dunnam Family. I love reading your blog and are praying you guys are pregnant soon. I know how hard it can be waiting....believe me!!!