Thursday, March 5, 2009

prayers please

Yesterday Kristi and I went shopping to find outfits for her maternity shoot I am doing on Monday. We were heading home when Kristi's mom called to let her know, Kristi's dad Kyle, had a heart attack. We did a Chinese fire drill on side of the road (come on Kristi you know that makes you smile) and I drove Kristi to the hospital. Thank God I was with her yesterday. Kyle seems to be doing well, but they are monitoring his enlarged heart right now. Please say a prayer for him, as I'm sure they would appreciate it.

4 comments:

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

Saying a prayer that everything is okay with his heart.

julie said...

Prayers going up.

Jenna said...

I'll keep him in my thoughts! I really hope everything will be ok.

Parrett Five said...

Prayers and well wishes to the family!!!!