Wednesday, October 15, 2008

kayla & kylie

Today I had the opportunity to photograph mother and daughter- Kayla and Kylie. What a beautiful pair they are!! It was hot and sunny so not my best work, but we still managed to get a few great shots.
I am in the process of purchasing Adobe PhotoShop so I can edit pictures better with black & white and also a brown effect that looks really cool with brick. But for now, here are the untouched versions, and a few I put in B&W. Please click on each picture to see better quality.






The following photo of Kayla would look awesome in brown & white. My next project!




6 comments:

Parrett Five said...

Maryann, you are doing a GREAT job for just starting out. #1 and #3 are my favorites! I also love the black and white of Mom and daughter walking hand in hand. Very nice work!
You are going to have so much fun learning new techniques. I'm happy for you!
What did Mom think about the pictures?

Maryann said...

I don't know if Kayla has seen them or not. I emailed them to her late last night.
You really like #3? That was one of my favs, but I thought the sun was on her face to much. I didn't want to put it in B&W because she looks so pretty in the red. I think #1 I am going to find a photo contest to enter in.

julie said...

Maryann, those are beautiful! You did a wonderful job. I was thinking about you today. I hope you're doing well.

Amber said...

Cute mary ann!

Crystal said...

Those look good sis, but where were ya'll? That little girl looks like a better "photo student" compared to Nathan...she is too cute.

Maryann said...

It was out in Bar X Ranch where Kayla lives. Oh trust me, Kylie is just as bad as Nathan when trying to take pictures! She would not sit still, but she smiled for me everytime Kayla told her to. The slide picture is my favorite mainly because it looks like she is coming down the slide, but she was actually just sitting there jumping around!