Monday, October 6, 2008

my photography

I'm a little upset today because I realized late last night that I missed the deadline for the BCFA photography contest. I spent all day Saturday and Sunday getting my photos ready only to realize the deadline was October 4. So I want to share the pictures I was going to enter. Now I will work on making a portfolio and hopefully a website once I get better.

The first three pictures of Nathan were taken with my old Canon camera. Click on each picture to see a full size version and better detail.












and because my sister likes this picture so much of Brice....

6 comments:

julie said...

they are great, Maryann!

Jenna said...

Those are great pics Maryann! You are very talented! Send some of it my way please! Lol! Where did you find the turtle? He is too cute :)

Donna said...

Sorry you missed the dead line bec I think you have taken vey good pictures there is not doubt you would have taken first place with any of these pictures... I really like those pictures...lol As i seen Nathan pictures it brings tears to my eyes bec I really miss him and Crystal......

Maryann said...

Jenna,

The turtle I borrowed from a friend of mine. He is 3 months old and from the Amazon!

MA

Parrett Five said...

Sorry you missed the deadline! Your time will come. I think it's a good idea to prepare a portfolio. Keep us posted!

Crystal said...

Man sis that blows! Nathan's pics so would've won..ha ha! No for real, where is that pic of Brice at the Ranger Museum? I think that one is worthy of your portfolio too.