Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baby Fief's Godmother

Brice and I thought about this long and hard before we officially named someone to be the Godmother of our baby boy. This person can be anybody, but to us, we wanted it to be someone who's not a blood relative. I defiantly consider this person family, but she isn't blood. So then we asked our self who can we trust? Who will spoil him the most? And who will guide him and give him advice when he needs it the most? After asking our self all these questions, the answer was easy! We just knew it had to be Donna Estrada. For those that don't know Donna, she is my dads girlfriend and a really great friend. My plan was to give Donna a Godmother picture frame at our shower on Sunday, but we had so much fun it totally slipped my mind and I forgot it was sitting in my truck. So I gave it to her last night, and she is thrilled and honored to be the Godmother of our baby. And so are we:)

No comments: