Saturday, September 26, 2009

Some of my FAVORITE things

We have been given so many generous baby gifts, but I wanted to post a few of my favorites. I love everything we have gotten, but these are really cute and I wanted to share.
These are all his clothes. I have only bought three outfits out of all of these!

Precious Planet cradle swing from Donna.

Precious Planet bouncer from Mollie.

Harley Davidson jacket. Can't remember who bought this.

Camouflage blanket from Natalia and Paul. Green blanket from aunt Kat.

I bought this frame today at Babies 1st Furniture.

These are Nathan's old baby Uggs. He's going to let us borrow them for the new baby. They are kind of dirty, but that's okay.

And my new favorite outfit I bought at Ava Grace today in Sugarland. It's so much cuter in person and sooooo soft!

I wish I had time to post pictures of everything because we have gotten some really nice and generous stuff already for the baby, but I'm sure once he gets here I'll be taking lots of pictures of him using all his goodies and wearing all his cute outfits. Without our family and friends there is no way we could afford all this nice stuff for him- so thank you all so much from the bottom of our hearts:)

xo

7 comments:

Parrett Five said...

Your little man is loved!

Maryann said...

awww I know. Everyone is spoiling him already so I'm sure you can imagine how mad they all are that we won't tell them the name, haha

julie said...

I LOVE that frame. I can't wait to see his precious little face.

We didn't tell Conner's name either.

Shannon Dew said...

awe you got some really cute things!!!! I love the swing and bouncer!

Maryann said...

Julie- the frame is awesome in person! I took really quick pics so the quality sucks.

Dew (my new nickname for you)- the swing and bouncer are my favorite! BTW, I read your blog all the time, but I am bad about not leaving comments. I love when I get comments from all you guys so I promise to start commenting more:)

Natalia Langlinais said...

Hey there Maryann,
I wanted to get the camo blanket personalized......so after baby Fief gets here, let me know. I will come get the blanket and have it personalized quick and get it back to ya'll. Janet Mangum does embroidery and can do it in just a few minutes.
Love ya bunches!!!
P.S. Our favorite diapers on the kids so far have been the Pampers Sensitive Swaddlers because they have the little cheat line in them so you can tell when they go potty.....hehehehe!

Unknown said...

OMG those blue Uggs are SO cute!!!!