Monday, November 3, 2008

cheers....

To a new cycle. Aunt Flo' came for a visit today. I didn't think I was pregnant, but I thought we had a good chance this month. Oh well, we get to try again in two weeks. I remind myself how lucky we are that we were able to get pregnant on the first try. That doesn't happen with most couples. I know it will happen- soon! Not one day, but soon..

Oh, and somebody (probably some kids) stole the pumpkin Brice carved for me out of our yard on Halloween night. I didn't even get a chance to take some pictures of it. It looked soooo good, too!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Donna said...

I am keeping you in my prayers it going to happen soon for you. God bless you and I can not wait....I would love to have a little one around again.... You know I am going to spoil it rotten......