Saturday, November 8, 2008

R.I.P Miranda Raymond



God called home a very good friend of mine this week. Why did He need her so soon? I hope He has a good reason for it because I know I'm not the only one wondering. The bible says we should trust Him in everything we do, so that's exactly what I'm going to do. And just let it be, and know there was a reason for it.

Miranda- I will miss your comments on my blog that always made me smile. You were always there for me when I needed you the most. Thank you for all the late night emails on myspace when I had my miscarriage. You wrote me every day till you knew I was better. Thank you for always coming to sit with me at lunch when I would be sitting alone. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me. I wish you had been giving a chance to fight it. We will miss you and never forget that smile on your face.

3 comments:

Sadye said...

I'm so, so sorry for your loss...It's so hard to lose a friend.

Parrett Five said...

I'm sorry, Maryann. Your post was very moving...

TidalWave said...

this caught me so off guard-i had no idea.

but God does have his reasons, we just don't always know them