Sunday, November 23, 2008

:sigh: I love weddings!

Capree and Kyle's wedding turned out beautiful. The rehearsal dinner was western themed- so cute! We even had little name tags for the table where we were suppose to sit. As Brice and I were sitting there eating dinner I asked him "doesn't that make you feel good seeing Fief behind my name?" He promptly answered "No, it makes me feel broke!" Thanks babe.

I love this picture of me and the bride-to-be

Thank heaven for little girls- the lovely flower girls and junior bridesmaids

Capree getting her hair and makeup done by Kayla

Soon-to-be Mrs. Young an hour before the wedding started

Same picture but in color to see makeup details

The hubby and I- groomsmen and bridesmaid

As soon as Capree gets back from Jamaica, I'm sure she will have more pictures to post from the wedding. I didn't get any of her dress, and the picture I took of the cake didn't turn out very good. We had a fun weekend with lots of memories. One funny thing that did happen (well not funny at the time) during the ceremony, Brice's brother Cole who was a groomsmen almost passed out while standing with all the other groomsmen. Cole whispered to Brice that he was feeling hot and light-headed. Right about that time Cole started wobbling and couldn't stand straight. The brides dad not realizing what was going on, stood up and walked over to Cole (all while the minister is in the middle of talking) and grabbed him by the arm and led him outside. The ceremony continued like nothing had happened. He was fine after he went outside to cool off and came back in and stood in his spot. I'm just glad he didn't pass out and knock the bride over, ha ha!
Have a great Sunday everyone:)

2 comments:

Parrett Five said...

I love the picture of you and Brice. LOL @ his comment about feeling broke with his last name following your first name. Too funny! He doesn't hold back does he? I love it!

Maryann said...

Hell no. He's the most blunt person I know, haha!!