Friday, December 12, 2008

Ladies Night Out

The Angleton chamber of commerce sponsored the first annual ladies night out party last weekend. The price of each ticket included dinner, a tote bag full of goodies, a ticket for a free bar drink, and one free pamper pass for a massage or hair cut. The massages were given right there at the party by the same lady I pay to do my massages monthly. So I was excited to get a free massage! There were also lots of really cool vendors. I managed not to buy too much stuff. The guest of honor was a "sexy" Santa Claus. I think the "sexy" part was meant to be a joke. Donna and I had a good laugh sitting on his lap...

Here is a picture of my mom and me. I am framing this picture and giving it to her for Christmas. She hasn't seen it yet, and since she doesn't know how to work a computer, I don't have to worry about her seeing it on my blog:)

No comments: