Tuesday, June 30, 2009

14w2d baby bump

I finally have a bump to show off. I can't wait for it to get bigger and bigger.

We find out the sex July 14 (maybe July 17 if Brice has to go to Dallas for work) and I got this cute idea from 18 Kids And Counting on TLC how to tell our parents what we're having. They had a cake made, and the inside was either pink or blue. So I thought it would be cute to take a cake over to our parents house and let them cut it and be surprised- but I'm not sure I would be able to contain my excitement for 24 hours or longer in order to have a cake made. I'm going to want to text everyone right away and tell them. But Brice thought it was a cute idea, so we'll see. Haven't really decided yet.

7 comments:

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

I loved that cake idea, you should do that.
I know what you mean about keeping it in for 24hrs. I blurted the sex of the boys within 10 minutes of getting home. LOL

Maryann said...

LOL Brandi.

Oh, and take the poll I just added to my blog:)

xoxo

Shannon said...

Love that idea-totally cute! Just like your little baby belly :) So happy for you guys!

MrsKBJ said...

Your belly is so cute! You should make the cake- that is such a cute idea.

Maybe you can premake the cake and when you get home just put pink or blue frosting in between the 2 layers, then just frost the outside with white or chocolate. Have your parents and inlaws over for dessert. Then you don't have to wait long!! :O)

Parrett Five said...

I saw them on The Today Show and I thought it was cute. I can't see you waiting that long to tell everyone though. You have been wanting to know since conception! LOL LOL So exciting!

Shannon Dew said...

awe cute bump!!! I can't wait to see what the sex is!

Maryann said...

Thanks, girls. I haven't decided what to do about the cake yet. I know me, I think we'll end up calling everyone right away because we're too excited to hold it in!