Friday, June 5, 2009

boy oh boy...I really hope it's a girl!

So the other day I bought the famous IntelliGender test. From what I have heard, it's suppose to test for some sort of protein in your urine that boys produce in pregnant women. I really have no idea how it works, but it was invented by two moms in Dallas, and they claim it's 94% accurate. So basically it's testing for a boy. If you're having twins, and it turns orange for girl, that means you are having two girls. But if it turns green for boy, that could mean you are having two boys, or a boy and a girl. Make sense?
So anyways, I took the test and followed the instructions perfectly. As I'm sure you all don't want to see a picture of my pee in a cup, so take my word for it- it says I am having a GIRL. I sure do hope it's right, but I will be just as happy with a boy. I love my little nephew, and can picture myself raising a boy who constantly wears a John Deere hat.
I'm hoping to get my gender ultrasound at 16 weeks since my doctor said she can try to do it that early. So 5 more weeks till we find out if this baby really is a girl.

3 comments:

julie said...

intelligender was right for me. It said boy and I definitely have a little boy! I hope you have a girl too!

Parrett Five said...

You will be blessed regardless of the gender. It sure is fun guessing though. The heartbeat theory was correct for both of mine but incorrect for several friends.

Natalia said...

Hey there!
I am so excited for ya'll!!!
I had a lot of dreams too. A lot of them seemed so real! There are twins in your family already right? They are a lot of work but so worth it!
My high risk doctor told us the sex of our babies at 13 weeks. Maybe yours could do it sooner than 16? Wouldn't hurt to ask.
You, Brice and Baby Fief are in our prayers!!!
Love you bunches!
Nat