Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Well so much for that 9 month belly pic......

I know I promised everyone a 9 month belly picture this past Monday and I swear I had every intentions of doing it, but Oliver had other plans. He was born one day shy of 36 weeks on November 29th. He weighed 4 pounds 6.7 oz. And was 17 1/4 inches long.

He's doing great, but is still in the NICU because he didn't finish a feeding last night. His lungs have been working at 100% since the day he was born. And he's been able to regulate his own body temp without the help of the heat lamps. Hopefully he'll be home on Thursday. The nurses said he's doing wonderful, but he has to be able to finish all his feedings in the bottle without the help of the feeding tube before he can come home.

I am exhausted and promise to write my birth story soon. It's a bit crazy!!

Oliver Call

13 comments:

TheGreenshawStart said...

I see your up late to .... I was writing ... Well I was rambling on my blog lol... you better get some sleep ... I'm fixing to try myself ...needs to be 

Shannon Dew said...

Awe congrats Maryann!!! He's precious!

MrsKBJ said...

Congrats to you and your family! He is adorable! Get some rest! Can't wait to hear your birth story, I hope you had a good expirence!

April said...

YAY! Congrats Maryann!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Courtney said...

omg congrats!!! hope you both get to go home soon!!

Maryann said...

Thanks girls! I am home actually, have been since yesterday. It's so hard leaving Oliver there, but I know that's where he needs to be and it's only a short 45min drive. I am heading back up there soon to sit with him.

xo

Kara said...

Congrats Maryann! He is beautiful!!!!

Parrett Five said...

((Maryann)) congrats again on the birth of that precious gift!!! He is adorable!!!!! I love that he was sticking his tongue out at the Nursing staff and at you. So sweet!
He will be at home and in your arms before you know it! So exciting....

julie said...

I love him. Congratulations!!!!! xoxox

Jennifer said...

Congrats Maryann!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

Congratualtions Maryann. So happy for you and your new life with you new little man. May he bring you much joy and happiness.

JessicaDolly said...

Congratulations Maryann!!! He is absolutely precious! I wish you the best :-)

JessicaDolly said...

Congratulations Maryann!!! He is absolutely precious! I wish you the best :-)