Friday, August 8, 2008

ewwww!!!!

Yesterday I almost had a heart-attack. Literally. No joking here. I had taken Raven with me to get coffee at Sunny Hearts. When we came home I put her down in her bed on the floor. I noticed a piece of "wire" next to her bed, probably trash from the box of the new dvd player Brice had just bought. Didn't even give it a second look when I picked it up in my hand when all of a sudden my gut instinct told me to throw it. So that's what I did, I threw it against the wall and did a heebie jeebie dance. I realized what I had just picked up. It was a creepy crawly dead snake!! I didn't dare get close enough to look at it, so when Brice came home I told him there was a dead snake in the living room. He took one look at it and said "that's a wire baby." So he picked it up to look closer, and sure enough, what did he do? He threw it against the wall, too. The poor snake had been dead for a few days at least so it was kind of fried looking. I guess Sophia or Raven killed it. It was dead right by their bed.
Here is a picture for your viewing pleasure.

5 comments:

TheGreenshawStart said...

that made me remember the spider in the tub that time except it was alive.... I can just see you doing the heebee dance...how funny...

Parrett Five said...

That is definitely creepy! We have a snake but I wouldn't want to see one from the wild in my house dead or alive! LOL

julie said...

I hate snakes.

Christina said...

Aaaaah!! YUCK!!!!

Jenna said...

Ahh! Your little ones are hunters! My Jack Russell is insane about snake hunting in the summer. He isn't as nice to them as your guys are though :(