Friday, August 15, 2008

It's a small world after all..

A few days ago this really gorgeous blonde sent me a friend request on myspace. I couldn't figure out who she was, but I knew it was someone I had met before. So I accepted her friend request and started looking thru her profile pictures trying to figure out how I knew her. And look who I came across in one of her albums.....
Yes, that is my dear ol' daddy

And his brother...

And more brothers, on the right...


Then it finally hits me. I do know this girl. She is the manager at my dads favorite hang out- Goe Harley Davidson. And come to find out, Natalie is cousins with Lacie, one of my best friends since middle school who was also one of my bridesmaids.
Moral of this story, pay better attention next time you are being introduced to somebody so next time you come across pictures of your dad on their myspace you won't have to think it's one of his secret girlfriends:)

6 comments:

Christina said...

HAHAHA!! You were like, "Um, is there something you'd like to tell me?" LOL!!

Maryann said...

Haha, well with my dad you never know!

Did you see my blog post below this one?

Parrett Five said...

LOL Maryann!!!! That's awesome that she has pictures posted of your family. And LOL @ the moral of the story.... I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm introduced to someone new. Have a beautiful Saturday!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That made me laugh so hard! Your dad is so funny, I told him he just needs to get on payrole he is in there so much!

Maryann said...

Natalie- I'm sure he would take a part time job at Goe anyday!! Not to mention he is always complaining how broke he is, yet he can afford anything in there he wants. Somehow he still manages to blame it on me to why he is so poor.