Wednesday, August 20, 2008

J.Crew

Today I went to J.Crew at the galleria. If you haven't ever shopped in there, they have cute casual and preppy type clothes. My sister loves this store as well. I think we both spent way too much money last time we were in there. Today I went back and here is what I got.
Favorite-Fit twill pants

Perfect-Fit long sleeve tee in black

And in white

I also got a cute hat for fall that I can't find a picture of on their website.

I am leaving Saturday morning for Seattle. Won't be back till next Wednesday so probably won't have any blog updates till then. xoxo

3 comments:

Amber said...

Cute buys! And have fun!

Donna said...

I like those outfits. Next time I am going with you to buy some cute stuff.... Have a great trip.....
lol

Jenna said...

I hope it isn't raining in Seattle as much as it is here in Vancouver! Ahh some August we're having here...I hope you have fun either way! :)