Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy days are here again....

I never thought I would be so happy to get a visit from AF. Funny how she came early this morning after I got all upset yesterday. I felt like a 13 year old little girl texting all her friends who just got her period for the first time. Good thing only my family and close friends can read my blog. Most people would think I am crazy for announcing I got my period. I can not wait to start trying to get pregnant again! Brice was really excited, too. I loved seeing the look on his face when I told him. I'm going to be in Seattle in two weeks, so I really hope I don't ovulate while I am there. I knew this could happen, but I don't want to plan things around getting pregnant. And seeing my sister is very important to me. I think it should work out perfect to where I ovulate on the Friday I am coming home- if it's anything like the month when I did get pregnant. But we all know our bodies can do some weird shit. So I guess just got to wait and see, but till then I am on cloud 9 and so excited to be starting this new chapter again.

2 comments:

Parrett Five said...

Great news!!!! Enjoy the visit from AF And with your sister in Seattle!

Maryann said...

Thanks Lisa. When are you going to start your blog?