Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Anni....and Birthday.....

Happy Anniversary to Crystal and PJ. Today they have been married 7 years.



And Happy Birthday to my first born- Sophia. She is 8 years old today.


Someone once told me these are the best times of our life, and we don't even know it. Make the most of it everyday- because one day you're going to look back and think "man, those were some good times". (and yes sis I am awake early again. thanks to this little gummy bear doing a number on my tummy)

1 comment:

Parrett Five said...

Happy Anniversary to PJ and Crystal!!

And Happy Birthday to your baby!!! What a cute picture of Raven and Sophia!!!!

Sorry to hear that your little gummy bear is keeping you awake but I'm sooooo beyond happy that the little one is thriving. What a blessing!

xo