Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Boy oh Boy...

:sigh: My head is spinning.
We had our 3D ultrasound yesterday. And walked away with a 70% chance this baby is a boy! Wow, a boy? Such a surprise, and totally exciting. The umbilical cord was between the legs, and the boy/girl parts are not fully formed yet. But it did look like a boy from what the ultrasound tech saw, but he also said everything is still forming and the way it looks could change by 18 weeks. I said well 70% sounds pretty good. He said no, we like to be able to say 90% because 70% is not very accurate. So I am a little frustrated to be honest. I just want to be able to start buying blue things if that's the case, and start planning my shower that my sister is coming home for August 29. My poor mother refuses to get her hopes up (she wants a boy so bad, but thought it was a girl) till we know 100% for sure. Hopefully the next two weeks will zoom by and we'll have more answers then.
We did get some amazing pictures...




1 comment:

Shannon Dew said...

SO fun!!! Congrats!!!