Tuesday, July 21, 2009

dog gone cute!

So I'm sure you all knew it wouldn't be long before I started posting the cute baby boy outfits I am buying.
Just the first of many-


And tomorrow (Wednesday) my mom has a facial appt in the Village which just happens to be right next door to my favorite baby boutique- Doodles! I'm sure I'll be posting whatever I find there. The last time I was in there, about two weeks ago, I only looked at the baby girl clothes and actually bought a size 3 month dress (cuz I KNEW it was gonna be a girl) which is now proudly owned by Kylee Faith Buswell. Maryann's mistake- Kylee's gain.

7 comments:

MrsKBJ said...

Very cute! You should check out gap.com and oldnavy.com too. Don't buy lots of newborn/ 3 mo clothes. You will get lots and they out grow those quick!

Courtney said...

CUTE! Love little boy stuff!

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

omg, thats adorable...i love it

Maryann said...

Thanks girls:)
Yeah I love Baby Gap. Luckily we have one here that's not too far from me. :running off to go check oldnavy.com hehehe)

Jenna said...

Very cute stuff Maryann! I love it all!

Capturing Moments Photography said...

Cute! Just be sure you leave some stuff for the rest of us to buy ;)
and I LOVE Doodles! Both of my kiddos had some great outfits and lovies from there. Also check out A Woman's Work down the block. They also have some cute stuff as well as maternity and tons of nursing stuff.

April said...

So you're Intelligender test was wrong, eh? So happy for you!!! Cute stuff!!