Thursday, July 16, 2009

which bumper?

Since our crib is dark brown, I want light blue bedding. And since Brice and I both agreed we don't want a theme for the nursery (ie: john deere) I really like both these bumpers because they are plain and simple. I'm not sure which I like best. I don't plan to use those sheets or the quilt. Pottery Barn has a lot of mix-and-match sheet sets so I want to pick out the bumper first since both these are discontinued from Pottery Barn. The blue mink I can only find on eBay, and the blue diamond is on final sale on the PBK website for $29.99.
Looking for opinions here-

or....

4 comments:

Capturing Moments Photography said...

I love both of them Maryann! The mink would be very soft but there is something very structured and masculine about the diamond. I think it would look very sophisticated with the crib yall chose and it makes the box seam really stand out. You could go so many ways with either of them I am sure they will both look great in the nursery. You could also mix some of the "minky" fabrics in other places. Little Giraffe was my favorite "lovey" brand when the kids were small and I know they make blankets also. They were the softest "loveys" that I could find. Keep us up to date!

Capturing Moments Photography said...

Oh Capturing Moments is me Amber...forgot that did not show up :)

Parrett Five said...

I'm not going to be any help here because they are both darling! They each have a uniqueness. No matter what you choose, it will be PERFECT!!!! So funny because I really thought you were having a boy but I knew how much you wanted a girl so I didn't want to say a word! You are so blessed, MA! You and Brice are going to have a blast with this new little life. Soak up every second!!!!

nayrzil said...

hey girl...I have the pink mink for Mya and its SO soft...I highly recommend that one, it's perfect cause it goes with everything in her room...xoxo nayrzil