Thursday, July 16, 2009

scratch that-

Okay so forget the Pottery Barn bumper ideas I posted. We decided to get the entire bedding set from Picci (Italy) that I had originally picked out for a boy before we even got pregnant. And luckily Babies R Us has it online so I was able to add it to our registry:) There is so much cute boy bedding out there, but I knew all along I wanted something plain and simple, and I'm not a procrastinator- so I'm glad to have that out of the way now.

Just the bedding set. I hate all that extra stuff.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

I love it! So simple.

Parrett Five said...

Beautiful!! I love it!

MrsKBJ said...

Very pretty!

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

Its gorgeous.....Great pick

Maryann said...

Thanks girls. I think I want the laundry hamper, too. And if I can't find a mobile I may get that crown thingy. So much for hating all that extra stuff, lol.

Anonymous said...

I love that it's sooo pretty.