Thursday, July 23, 2009

Doodles

I want to start this blog off with a message to my sister-in-law Amber, my sister Crystal (both proud soon-to-be aunties) and anyone else who thinks there will be nothing left to buy this sweet baby boy. Just go to Doodles, buy anything blue, expensive, and over the top for a newborn, and you're set:) Totally kidding- well sorta! But seriously guys, there is still plenty of things we need, actually more important things than what I am spending my money on. See below-

Too expensive hat, and an over-the-top-not-very-practical burp cloth. But hey, the socks were cheap!

3 comments:

julie said...

that is totally cute!!!

Parrett Five said...

I love it! I think burp cloths hide the stains better when they have cute frilly things on them!!

Parrett Five said...

PS. One of my burp cloths is embroidered with pink and it says, "Thank heaven for little girls". I saved that one along with a few of my favorite outfits, the dedication gown, etc...Adasen loves looking at her little white dedication shoes, too. So sweet!