Thursday, July 30, 2009

18w3d

I forgot to post a blog on how my appt went this past Monday when I had my 18 week anatomy ultrasound. I guess everything looked good with his brain and other organs because we never heard from Dr. Miller and she told me she would call if there was a problem. He's a very stubborn baby- his legs were crossed for the entire 20mins of the ultrasound. I begged the tech to please check one more time to confirm boy when she got done, so she put the gel back on my belly and sure enough this time his legs were spread open! She said no doubt it's a boy, and pointed out his cute little wee-wee which I swear looked like it was moving- which would explain it being Brice's son.
We are 95% sure we have a name picked out. And because of my bright idea months ago on keeping the name a secret till birth, Brice won't let me tell anyone. He really wants to surprise everyone so we'll see how long we can keep it a secret.

xo

4 comments:

MrsKBJ said...

I am glad you got a clear shot! Congrats your your baby boy!!:O)

julie said...

congrats, sweetie!!!!!!!!!

Parrett Five said...

LMSO!!!!!! You crack me up, girl! So happy that your little baby boy is doing well. I hope you are feeling better these days, too!!

Courtney said...

YAY congrats!