Sunday, July 12, 2009

poll results-

I still have the gender poll going, but I thought I would update everyone who hasn't come back to my blog to check the results (for those of you who get my blog post thru your email).
As of today....

25 people have voted GIRL
7 people have voted BOY
1 person voted BABY

I know my sister is the one who voted BABY because she isn't sure if she thinks it's a boy or girl. We always do these gender polls with my online friends, and normally the results will be about 50/50 so I think it's totally crazy so many people voted girl over boy. For those 7 that did vote boy, if they end up being right, they must have some sort of special powers:)
Two more days and we'll know for sure, but I have a very strong feeling the baby isn't going to be in a position to let us see. I'm trying to think positive, though!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I hope SHE lets you see HER :)

When my husband was a baby, he refused to let them see. Every time they tried to do an U/S he would turn and stick his butt out, haha. He was a surprise!

Parrett Five said...

I hope that the little one cooperates and the tech can give you the answer you want.

Maryann said...

LOL, Jenn. SHE better.
How funny about your husband. Is he still that stubborn? Ha.

Lisa, I have a really bad feeling about it. I'm normally not this negative. You know me. But I really don't think they're going to be able to see much.

Parrett Five said...

Think positive! I will send {{{{{{open your little legs}}}}} vibes to the baby! Think positive!

Maryann said...

LMAO- thanks, Lisa.

xo