Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

I am 26 years old today and to reward myself for being good this year (oh wait, that's a Christmas excuse, right?) I decided to buy myself the new Canon Rebel XSi. I want to study and learn photography and hopefully get paid for it one day. My sister-in-law has the Canon Rebel and she is an awesome photographer and makes good money doing it on the side. Hopefully she can teach me a few things and Brice said I can take photography classes if we find some in our area. I am so excited! Yay!!

2 comments:

Parrett Five said...

Happy Birthday to you.... Happy Birthday to you......
May you have many more!!!!

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to "meme"!
Happy Birthday to you!

And many more on channel 4!
And scooby doo on channel 2!

Ha ha..you get the point.
Love ya