Monday, September 22, 2008

WE MADE IT!!

Brice and I made it thru our first year of marriage. They say the 1st year is the hardest, and I believe it! But I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I have the best husband anyone could ask for. Last night he was in the garage for 4 hours making me something. He told me I was not allowed to come out there, or to even open the door. I finally fell asleep around midnight and he still wasn't in bed. I assume whatever he made me he is giving me tonite. I peaked outside today and there are two bottles of Elmer's glue on his workbench. You know the kind we use to take to kindergarten? This is going to be interesting to say the least. I am most excited to see what he has planned for us this coming weekend. All I know is that we are going to the Riverwalk in San Antonio. Will keep you all updated. xoxo

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Congrats to you and Brice! I can't wait to hear what he made for you! :)

Maryann said...

Haha Jenna, I am a little scared to see what he made ME!! hehe

Parrett Five said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! I'm excited to find out what Brice made you!

Donna said...

God Bless the both of you, and many more years to come...Love you both.....

Jennifer said...

Ohhh, I can't wait to see what he's got up his sleeve. Happy Anniversary!