Monday, September 29, 2008

The Riverwalk

We are back from the Riverwalk in San Antonio. We had so much fun and didn't want to leave!! The Westin Riverwalk hotel was amazing. The staff waited on us hand and foot, and were soooo friendly. I loved visiting the Alamo. So much history there. We ate lunch outside sitting along the river, and dinner at Mi Tierra's in the Market Square. This was seriously the best Mexican food I have ever eaten in my life. After leaving there we went to a piano bar called Howl At The Moon. I wore my purple Gypsy 05 dress that night and got lots of compliments on it. Gypsy is made of organic material in a solar powered factory in Los Angeles, CA. Brice loved it and told me I should buy it in other colors. You can buy yours from Shop Sublime.

When we left Sunday, we stopped in San Marcos and went shopping at the Prime Outlet center. Voted the 3rd best place to shop in the WORLD, I can certainly see why. I bought sheets at Pottery Barn, a teapot at Crate & Barrel, tank tops from Jcrew, and a black sweater from Juicy Couture.
Here are some other pictures from our trip. I love my new Canon Rebel.
Outside of Mi Tierra's, Brice being a typical redneck.

This bird kept coming to our table while we were eating lunch.

At the Texas Ranger museum


The beautiful Riverwalk

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Glad ya'll had a good time sis. You have got to enter that pic of Brice in the Ranger Museum into that fair photo contest. It is so neatooo...the shadows and squares make it look artsy-fartsy.

Crystal said...

Oh and tell Brice his new jeans are sexy!

Maryann said...

Haha sis, that's funny you noticed he was wearing his new 7 jeans. He told me they feel funny on his butt, but he's getting use to them. They do look really nice on him!
Okay, I may enter that picture, you really like it?

Alison said...

It's good to see that you guys had a great time! The pictures are great!

Parrett Five said...

Great pictures!!!!!!! I love sharing in your happiness!!!

LOL @ the jeans comments. I picked up jeans for Greg at the Buckle and he looks so freaking hot in them but all he can see is "the cost".... I told him not to look at the price tags anymore. LOL

Donna said...

Glad you guys had a great time. That dress looks very good on you... Wish you many more years together... lol

Jennifer said...

It looks like you had a great trip!