Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I LOVE my hubby!

So by now I know a lot of you are wondering what Brice planned for my birthday and our anniversary. I will try to keep this short:)
He made me go get dressed for dinner at my parents house and said he would call me when I could come home. Finally he calls to say he is ready and I can come home now, but when I get there he won't let me go inside the house. We have to go eat dinner first. So we went to Joe's Crab Shack, and while we were standing outside he took this picture of me while he was smoking. The smoke from his cigarette made a heart above my head!

We both thought it was pretty neat, but Brice was freaked out by it. I asked him why? He said well you will see when we get home.
Finally we arrive home and he lets me go inside thru the garage. On the door is a card with little HEART confetti glued on:) The letter he wrote on the inside of the card made me cry.

So now I walk inside the house and there is thousands of fresh pink and red rose petals on the floor leading into our bedroom. On the floor is two big boxes wrapped in wrapping paper with more heart confetti glued on:) On the bed, is a huge HEART made out of more rose petals with our wedding napkins laying around. I don't know why he used red rose petals because our wedding colors were pink, but that's okay!

So now I open the first box outside in the garage since obviously it's going to make a mess with all this confetti falling off. Inside that box was another box wrapped up with more confetti. Inside that box was ANOTHER box with confetti. This went on for five more boxes, each one getting smaller and smaller. I finally got to the last box and saw it was from Tiffany & Co. Inside was the most beautiful HEART necklace. So now I open the other box, and of course there was five more boxes inside that one to unwrap. By this point there is a huge mess in the garage. Well inside that box was another Tiffany & Co. box. It was the matching bracelet.


We had a great time together and I can't wait for many more years together.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Hearts everywhere, huh? Well, I guess it's not too weird...it was your bday and anniversary.

Parrett Five said...

Ahhhhhhh what a romantic hubby you have!! I love it!!! He is a keeper!

Jennifer said...

So sweet! I love that picture!!!

Debora Roberts said...

Nice way to celebrate your anniversary and birthday! Brice is a keeper :)