Thursday, July 17, 2008

Funny Hubby!!

This past Wednesday morning, I woke up and told Brice that the pills they gave me in the emergency room to help pass all the blood clots was working. But I needed pads, and big ones! You're not allowed to wear tampons during a miscarriage. So I told him to go to WalMart and get the biggest pads he could find. I also needed some cheap WalMart panties because I was ruining my good Victoria Secret panties!

After he returned from WalMart, he came home telling me "I must have looked really confused looking at all those pads because a WalMart lady walked up to me and said "Sir, do you need some help?" Brice goes on to tell me he explained to her his wife just had a miscarriage and needed really big pads. So the lady opened every package and started showing Brice all the different sizes. After he finally picked out a good size and told the lady thanks, he went over to the underwear section and got me the ugliest granny panties you would ever see! I'm sure the look on the cashiers face when he checked out was priceless! I asked him how he knew what aisle the pads and tampons were on, and he said because he sees them all the time when he goes to buy his shampoo, haha..

The moral of this story is that when your husband is willing to walk thru WalMart with 4 packages of extra-big pads and ugly granny panties, you know he must really LOVE you!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Haha!! Awwww, what a great hubby!! And what a sweet lady at Walmart to do that for him!! :)