Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'll have another rib, please.

So I have been offline for a few days laying in bed, taking hot baths, walking around the house hunched over, but mainly laying in bed tossing and turning with pain. My rib, actually two of 'em, decided they didn't want to stay put. Or according to my wonderful chiropractor they just keep popping out of place. You would think having a chiropractor pop your ribs back into place would hurt like hell, but it actually feels pretty good. Unfournately that doesn't keep me from hurting 24 hours a day. I think I have made about 5 trips to the chiropractor in the past week. This morning I woke up feeling pretty good and haven't hurt all day. I guess my ribs are tired of this shit just as much as I am. So now that I am back to normal and not walking around like a zombie, I will get caught up on my blogging. I have lots to write about including my wasp nest outside who are now my pets and our landscaping flowers that went kapooie! (long story!)

2 comments:

Parrett Five said...

((MA)) you've been dealing with a lot of storms lately. I hope you get your rainbow soon!!!!

Jenna said...

I'm sorry :( I hope you are feeling better today! I love what parrett five wrote above me! So sweet!