Thursday, July 17, 2008

Things I have learned.....

* Hope and excitement does not make bad things happen. You can not jinx your pregnancy by creating a ticker or telling all your friends and family the minute you find out you're pregnant. I won't do it differently next time. Do not think you could m/c again by holding off on telling everyone next time you are pregnant. Live in the positive!

* Just because so-and-so had 10 miscarriage does not mean I will have to go thru 10 miscarriages. And I really do not like it when people feel the need to tell me this to "make me feel better". I'm sorry that does not make me feel better because there is nothing wrong with me to why I will have to go thru 10 miscarriages before having a healthy baby.

* There is no reason why I should be devastated and depressed over my miscarriage. 50% of all women will have a m/c in their lifetime. I know it's nothing we did wrong and it could not have been prevented.

* My past does not dictate my future. A previous miscarriage does not mean I will have another miscarriage.

* Do not let it upset you when people say you can try again "someday" and you will have that baby "someday". That "someday" will come a lot sooner than they think. We are trying again next month.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Damn straight Maryann!! You do what is best for YOU and your hubby!! ((HUGS))