Friday, July 18, 2008

missing my nathan

I found out I was pregnant the day Crystal and Nathan flew back home to Washington. I knew being pregnant would help me deal with them being gone. And espically my dad because he was so sad to let Nathan go, but yet so excited he had another grandbaby on the way. I don't think any of us could have ever predicted it would end in a miscarriage.
Crystal sent me these pictures from 4th of July. I didn't realize how much I missed Nathan till I looked at these pictures and a few tears came falling. But I told Crystal he looks really happy and deserves to be back in Washington with his daddy.

You can tell how happy PJ is, too.

4 comments:

Brice Fief said...

We love you and miss you, Nate!

Parrett Five said...

They look so happy!

Kathryn said...

Boy we sure do miss Crystal and Nathan but it is TOTALLY worth it to see them with PJ! Welcome home PJ!

Donna said...

I miss you Nathan,