Sunday, July 20, 2008

stalk my chart


Last month we used the Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor and got pregnant on the first try with it!! I went ahead and reset it for this month so we can use it again. I figured might as well since my miscarriage bleeding has stopped. Half way thru my cycle last month I started a chart at Fertility Friend and decided to go ahead and chart again this month even though I prefer the monitor for ovulation. Me and all my online friends who are trying to conceive like to stalk each others charts for fun, so I thought I would post my link here for those who are interested in looking at it. You really have to know a lot about fertility charting to understand it. But it's really cool to know what's going on with your body before and after ovulation. It's also a good way of knowing you may be pregnant after ovulation because your temps will stay high. Brice wanted to know where the hell I find all this stuff from. He didn't know women could take their temp every morning to help determine days of ovulation. So our goal is to get knocked up really soon.....wish us luck!
Maryann's Fertility Friend Chart

3 comments:

Parrett Five said...

Have fun "making the baby".... lol
Love you!!

Maryann said...

Haha. Brice said it's starting to feel like a science experiment.

Parrett Five said...

Yes, and you definitely want to look back and remember the "making the little one" parts as romantic, sexy, etc.....and not scientific. LOL I'm sure you two are doing just fine! LOL LOL LOL