Saturday, July 19, 2008

john edwards

Me, my mom, Kayla, and Kayla's mother-in-law went to the Crown Plaza in downtown Houston last night to see the medium John Edwards. I went in being very skeptical, and left totally amazed. John Edwards gave readings to certain people who had loved ones who have passed away that would come thru to him and give him messages. He knew things about these people that nobody should have known. Every reading he gave, people were just bawling crying. I won't get into the details of the readings, but if you want to know just ask me! I will tell you more. One thing I found interesting, were the two ladies who worked for the John Edward's show. Their job was mainly to stand around and pass around the microphones to the people John wanted to speak with. They travel with him every weekend so they are use to seeing what he does, but as I watched those two ladies sit off to the side they had tears in their eyes and were completely amazed at the readings John Edwards was giving people. You could tell they were just as affected by it as we were. If it was all fake, I can't figure out how he did it. My only theory is that he paid off the people who he gave readings to. That would explain why only 10 people got readings out of 300 people. But you would think after all the shows he has done, rumors would be getting started about the people he pays off to lie. I don't know what to think. But wheather John Edwards is a fake or not, I will always believe in spirits, ghost, angels, the afterlife, and heaven.
Here is a picture of me and Kayla. Wish it had turned out better, but cute enough for two friends who haven't seen each other since high school!!

2 comments:

Parrett Five said...

Lovely photo. I'd love to hear more. I used to watch his television show every time it aired.

Maryann said...

I will email you, Lisa!