Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We're Homeowners!!

This is a copy and paste from my old myspace blog written on February 19, 2008
Photobucket
Today at 4pm, one day after Nathan's 2nd birthday, Brice and I closed on our very first home. When Joyce Peltier handed over the keys, it was an amazing feeling. This isn't your ordinary "first time" house. It's brand new and absolutely beautiful. Neither one of us ever expected our first home to be this nice. I guess God had different plans for us. I can't wait to raise a family here, and the best part is that our kids will go to the same elementary school (Rancho) that I did. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world that I have a husband that works so hard to provide a great life for us.
My dad has been wonderful as well, helping us every step of the way. Today he bought us a brand new Kitchen Aid refrigerator from Lowes. We love it.
We both fell in love with the kitchen cabinets when we first saw the house. The dinner table will have to go once we have kids in the house.
We have a really nice coffee table in front of the couch that matches the round end table. Just can't see it in this picture. Brice's parents helped pay for our living room furniture which we are very thankful for!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your attitude! Congrats on new home. Luv u,
Betsy

Francine said...

Your house is so lovely Maryann!!

Maryann said...

Thanks girls! We are loving our house and feel so blessed to be here. xo

Christina said...

BEAUTIFUL!!
And I say the table can stay once there's babies!

Jenna said...

Your house is wonderful! I love your picture wall with the stars! Too cute! The longhorns reflected in the mirror are awesome!